As we wait for a delivery of swings and a slide for our latest treehouse, we thought it would be a great time to show you the 4 easy steps to building a treehouse. These steps are so good, we used them in our latest project, the Riverbluff Treehouse.
- Step one: Build the treehouse platform (in the shop at the IX art park), set posts and borrow 4 people to lift the platform into place.
- Step two: Add flooring, a ladder and walls
- Step 3: Install siding, roofing, railing and a rain barrel (just for fun)
- Step 4: relax in the shade while you wait for swings to arrive in the mail.
- (We also extended this retaining wall for a wider swing bed, but that’s another story)
You must be logged in to post a comment.